Made with Acacia veneers and select hardwood solids and finished in a white textured rub-through finish. Modern craftsman touches with the thru-tenon look throughout and generous scaling of the cases and pilasters. Panel bed features planked faux barn door panels with accenting metal hardware. Cases feature framed and planked tops with raised center panel. Night stand features an AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports. Fully finished English dovetailed drawer boxes with ball bearing side glides. Hardware is an industrial bar pull with square back plates with a brushed nickel color finish.
- Traditional Style
- Assembly Required
- Brushed Nickel-tone Hardware
- Smooth-gliding Drawers with Dovetail Construction
- Made of Solid Wood, Engineered Wood and Veneers
- Industrial Style Hardware with Brushed Nickel-tone Finish
- White Textured Finish
- Set Includes: Queen Bed, Dresser, Mirror and One Nightstand
If you like to upgrade in King Bed, please add it as an option.
- Queen Panel Headboard: 3.75"D x 61.13"H x 68"W
- Queen Panel Rails: 80.38"D x 14.25"H x 63"W
- Queen Panel Footboard: 3.75"D x 26"H x 68"W
- King Panel Headboard: 3.75"D x 61.13"H x 84"W
- King Panel Footboard: 3.75"D x 26"H x 84"W
- King Panel Rails: 80.38"D x 14.25"H x 79"W
- Dresser: 18.88"D x 40.13"H x 66.13"W
- Mirror: 2.13"D x 37.25"H x 46.50"W
- Nightstand: 18.13"D x 27.88"H x 28.00"W
Forest Furniture Inc. is not responsible for any defects discovered after you sign the shipping invoice and our delivery team has left your home. This is why we urge you to inspect the item upon delivery, and before signing off on the invoice, to ensure it is in good condition. Our delivery team can help you in inspecting the item to make sure nothing is missed. However in the rare occurrence that you discover a defect after the delivery team leaves your home, we will do our best to work with you and provide In-Home service to repair the set as a courtesy.
Many manufacturers offer a warranty on their products. In order to obtain service, or to inquire about part(s) or product replacement(s) under warranty, please contact the store, we will assist you in coordinating service. The manufacturer warranty does not include labor. You will be responsible for any associated service call fees and transportation costs. Any warranty offered by the Manufacturer is direct from the Manufacturer and not Forest Furniture Inc.
Your original receipt is required for all warranty, claims and repair services.