The pinnacle of opulent design. The Cassimore queen upholstered bedroom set puts Hollywood glitz over the top. Grand frame is covered in luxurious, tufted gray velvet for a plush resting spot. Rolled tops on the headboard and footboard provide an extra bit of flair. Faux crystal buttons add the hint of sparkle that every glamour aficionado loves. Each inch of this bed is exquisite.
- Traditional Style
- Faux Crystal Buttons
- Assembly Required
- Velvet Polyester Upholstery
- Made of Wood, Engineered Wood
- Brown Finish
- Set Includes: Queen Bed, Dresser, Mirror and One Nightstand
If you like to upgrade in King Bed, please add it as an option.
- Queen Upholstered Headboard: 14"D x 54.50"H x 66.75"W
- Queen Upholstered Rails: 83.13"D x 13.25"H x 65.25"W
- Queen Upholstered Footboard: 12.75"D x 31.25"H x 67"W
- King UPH Headboard: 14"D x 54.31"H x 81.75"W
- King Upholstered Rails: 83.13"D x 13.25"H x 81.50"W
- King UPH Footboard: 12.63"D x 31.38"H x 82.75"W
- Dresser: 20"D x 39.13"H x 73.75"W
- Mirror: 1.13"D x 52"H x 49.50"W
- Nightstand: 19.75"D x 33.38"H x 35.75"W
Forest Furniture Inc. is not responsible for any defects discovered after you sign the shipping invoice and our delivery team has left your home. This is why we urge you to inspect the item upon delivery, and before signing off on the invoice, to ensure it is in good condition. Our delivery team can help you in inspecting the item to make sure nothing is missed. However in the rare occurrence that you discover a defect after the delivery team leaves your home, we will do our best to work with you and provide In-Home service to repair the set as a courtesy.
Many manufacturers offer a warranty on their products. In order to obtain service, or to inquire about part(s) or product replacement(s) under warranty, please contact the store, we will assist you in coordinating service. The manufacturer warranty does not include labor. You will be responsible for any associated service call fees and transportation costs. Any warranty offered by the Manufacturer is direct from the Manufacturer and not Forest Furniture Inc.
Your original receipt is required for all warranty, claims and repair services.