Inspired by the sun-drenched warm days and cool nights of Northern California's wine country, the San Mateo collection embraces a relaxed sense of elegance. The bedroom and ining collections feature soft lowing shapes with a rich finish. Elegantly molded framed doors, drawers, mirror frames and bed panels express the romance and charm of an Italian influenced villa.
- San Mateo Collection
- Brown Finish
- Antique Brass Finished Hardware
- Ornate Shape
- Upholstered Microfiber Interior Panel
- Two Rows of Nailhead Trim
- Plinth Style Base
- Antique Brass Finished Hardare
If You want to update to King and Cal. King Bed. Please add them as an Option.
- Queen Headboard: 72"W X 13"D X 74"H
- Queen Side Rails: 77"W X 6"D X 18"H
- Queen Footboard: 72"W X 9"D X 18"H
- King Headboard: 85"W X 13"D X 76"H
- King Side Rails: 77"W X 6"D X 18"H
- King Footboard: 88"W X 10"D X 18"H
- Cal. King Headboard: 85"W X 13"D X 76"H
- Cal. King Side Rails: 81"W X 8"D X 18"H
- Cal. King Footboard: 77"W X 6"D X 18"H
Forest Furniture Inc. is not responsible for any defects discovered after you sign the shipping invoice and our delivery team has left your home. This is why we urge you to inspect the item upon delivery, and before signing off on the invoice, to ensure it is in good condition. Our delivery team can help you in inspecting the item to make sure nothing is missed. However in the rare occurrence that you discover a defect after the delivery team leaves your home, we will do our best to work with you and provide In-Home service to repair the set as a courtesy.
Many manufacturers offer a warranty on their products. In order to obtain service, or to inquire about part(s) or product replacement(s) under warranty, please contact the store, we will assist you in coordinating service. The manufacturer warranty does not include labor. You will be responsible for any associated service call fees and transportation costs. Any warranty offered by the Manufacturer is direct from the Manufacturer and not Forest Furniture Inc.
Your original receipt is required for all warranty, claims and repair services.